A space where a GM seeking players can send us a request, and have their game listed with a number of player slots. To have your game listed here, Contact Us or talk to the officers with a title, the system, the time, and a brief description.
Club Campaign: A Shattered World
Club Campaign is a large, club-wide game that is divided into three sections that all take place in the same universe. Club Campaign is for new and veteran players alike! It's open to anyone who wants to join, and there are no attendance rules. There are different games that take place in different areas within the universe that meet weekly, and we periodically combine for a "co-game" where players in the three different games will have the opportunity to combine together to play in one massive session! This year's Club Campaign will feature a post-apocalyptic fantasy setting with elements of dieselpunk. Feel free to ask any questions you might have!
- GMs: Derek Cernek, Andrew Fei, and Charlie Agriogianis
- System: Modified Fate
- Time: Tuesday (Charlie), Wednesday (Derek), and Thursday (Andrew) at 7:30pm
- Location: English Building Atrium Corner Rooms
- Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Carpe Noctem is a local university Vampire: The Masquerade LARP, affiliated with The Illini Metagamers. Take to the streets of Metatropolis, Champaign-Urbana as a creature of the night and join the Masquerade as you further your own goals and prevent the city from exploding. Perhaps you are a new supernatural entity, operating under the cover of starlight and thrust into a world of supernatural creatures. Regardless of what clan or entity you play, you are sure to have a great Friday Night at gathering.
- ST's: Karl, Kathleen, Dalton
- System: Modified Vampire The Masquerade: Theatre of the Mind
- Time: Bi-Weekly on Fridays, See the Carpe Noctem Website for more details
- Open slots: Currently Closed
- Contact Me: http://larp.illini-rp.net/ See the website for contact information.
Beyond the Rift
On the far side of the Cicatrix Maledictum, the crusade fleet pushes through the southern rift corridor to provide desperately needed relief to the besieged worlds beyond, cut off from the light of the Astronomicon by the fury of the galaxy-spanning warp rift. The first thrusts are made blindly into the dark; answering to the loudest pleas. At the tip of the spear, units suffer crippling casualties making planetfall without intelligence. Command and control disintegrates planetside and as units are stricken and consolidate, small, diverse groups of warriors slip through the cracks in the Munitorium's endless spreadsheets and must work together to survive and carry on the mission where the frontlines exist only in the imagination of strategists light-years away.
- GM: Katherine Francis
- System: Wrath and Glory [Warhammer 40k]
- Time: Sundays, 4pm
- Open slots: 1 [nominally full, but we're friendly if you want in]
- Contact Me: At Game Night, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Ten Veils of Tuval
A treasure hidden thousands of years ago has begun to be revealed. Join for a sprawling, high-magic treasure hunt featuring a decent mix of hack n’ slash, puzzle-solving, and dungeon crawling. Starts low level, but I tend to run pretty fast-levelling campaigns.
- GM: Aiden Gittler
- System: D&D 3.5 Edition
- Time: 2-3 hours a week on Saturday (Time is flexible).
- Open Slots: 6 players
- Contact Info: email@example.com